Sunday, December 26, 2010

She's going insane.

hey, i'm currently thinking of doing something bad. what to do? (-__-)

What is it you want to do? Depends on the situation and the stuff you want to do I might or might not support you~

Steal someone's bf...

NO. A BIG RED CAPITAL LETTER NO. Wait, it's that heartbreaker guy? I TOLD YOU TO JUST FORGET THAT DAMN GUY ALREADY!!! D:<

yeah, it's that heart breaker guy. he's not damn, he's nice. i've been trying hard to forget but i can't. the more i want to forget, the more it comes to me. *sigh*

I KNEW IT!!!! And who cares if he's nice or what? I don't know him duh. Seriously...are you out of your mind? You're a rational person (most of the time that is) and kind too..I don't think you actually have it in you to break other people's relationships..unless the couple are not doing good by themselves than it might be a different story altogether. Are they fighting or something? Do you actually know the girl?

No. They r good. I dunno his girl. And I didn't do anything yet, just thinking. Yeah I know that's wrong, really. I think I have to go somewhere far from this town for self-reflection... ='(

DON'T YOU EVEN DARE THINKING ABOUT IT!!!! *sigh* Don't push yourself too hard..it must be hard because you must have really like the heartbreaker (Tsk.) so really..take your time. Don't think about it that often and try look at things in a ...different angle. Hell, you're smarter than me you must know how to do stuffs duh! I'm always here whenever you want to talk. You know that damn right.

Yeah, she's going insane. 

1 comment:

heijihatsutori said...

I never thought this can be a blog post, really.