Saturday, June 19, 2010

I really hope that this bus will never have to stop.

He appears into her dream again.

This time, it's kind of weird.

But still, his presence lingers in her mind.

She give up.

"Yeah, come, come into my dream again. Please haunt me, if that's make you feel satisfied."

____________________________________________________________


She ride the bus.

It's a very long journey.

This bus travels through almost the whole town.

"I wonder, will it be good if the bus didn't have to stop?"

She's wondering herself.

It's very long journey. Even though it only takes almost only one hour of the journey.

She thinks a lot in that short period of time.

The bus stopped at the end of the station.

She sighed, and walk out of the bus.

"I really hope that this bus will never have to stop."

No comments: